Personal Accountability Scholarship
Our professional and dedicated attorneys at Cashio Injury Attorneys, LLC, strive to hold individuals and businesses accountable for their negligence. Our attorneys deal with personal injury law and help victims, and their families receive the compensation they need following an incident. Personal injury cases we deal with range from premises liability lawsuits, car accidents, trucking accidents, Lyft and Uber accidents, dog bites, and more. We understand that mistakes happen, but our team also believes in a just society where individuals and groups must take personal accountability for their actions.
We give victims and their families peace of mind by helping them recover following a personal injury. While financial compensation can’t undo tragedies like a car crash, our lawyers help families pay their medical bills and deal with life-altering circumstances that cause pain and suffering, emotional distress, permanent disabilities, and more. Many ways exist to help victims, and we believe ensuring people take personal accountability for their actions can help victims heal.
To promote our idea of a more just society and to help victims and their families recover after personal injury cases, we have created the Cashio Injury Attorneys, LLC, Personal Accountability Scholarship. We know many students believe in our mission of promoting justice and personal accountability. Therefore, we want to help a student gain the necessary education so that they can strive to assist us in creating a more just society where victims and their families receive the compensation they deserve following a personal injury.
- Any student currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States qualifies for this scholarship. Eligibility includes accredited community college students alongside high school seniors and students who possess a GED and are currently enrolled or have been accepted into an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to spreading the idea of personal accountability and must be able to demonstrate their commitment to personal accountability in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, meaning they possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
By writing an essay of 1,000 words or less, respond to the following questions:
- Why do you believe one should take personal accountability in our society?
- In what ways do you believe that our legal system has helped people take accountability for their actions? Conversely, are there any ways our legal system has failed?
- How will your education goals help you achieve the goal of holding more individuals and groups accountable for their negligence or actions?
Required Application Materials:
- Current resume in PDF format
- Essay: 1,000 words maximum. Respond to the essay questions above.
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: June 30th, 2024 – All application materials must be submitted by this date.
Award Announcement: July 2024
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
- Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions, please feel free to email the above address.
- Please do not call the office with questions.